5RLAG-2LKIT - ALUMINUM WATER TRANSFER PUMP KIT
Ideal for general purpose use where portability is required such as liquid transfer and contractor de-water applications.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Includes: pump, 12 ft. reinforced suction hose with steel suction strainer, 50 ft. lay flat discharge hose with attached couplings, and two 2" aluminum adapters for use with quick connect couplers
- Pump features:
- Lightweight aluminum outer casing
- Self-priming to 25' of suction list
- Built-in check valve
- 1 year limited warranty
- Repair kits available
- PRODUCT INFO
|Model||Item Number||UPC||cc||Intake||Discharge||Suction Lift||Max Head||Max Flow||Fuel Tank (qt)||Engine|
|5RLAG-2LKIT||617030||0 10121 14612 9||179cc||2" NPT||2" NPT||25'||92'||150 gpm||3.8||Air cooled, 4 stroke OHV (179cc)|
- A video about this product’s features is available on YouTube. Visit our News page for more information.
|Pallet Quantity||Qty. per Layer||Layers per Pallet|
- Color Indicator (Gold, Silver, or Bronze)
- Premium Features
- Enhances Features
WARRANTY APPROVAL PROCESS
As of June 2014
To receive a warranty approval and subsequently a credit for your defective Franklin Electric, Red Lion or Little Giant product, please follow the instructions below.
MAIL TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE:
The original serialized label(s) from the product (See Label Requirements below)
A Copy of the sales receipt to your customer for the original purchase
A Copy of your Debit memo, PO or Warranty claim form
• Sump, Sewage, Gas Drive pumps and Pressure tanks require 1 LABEL only
• Jet pumps with Tanks require 3 LABELS (pump, motor and tank label)
• Jet, Irrigation, and Effluent pumps with electrical motors, require 2 LABELS (pump and motor label)
*Failure to return all labels and supporting documentation will result in credit being delayed or denied.
Once the requested information is reviewed, you will receive a credit memo or denial notification.
Please note: We no longer provide RGA#s as we do not want the product returned to us. Also, once your store has received credit for the claim thru your corporate office, cut the cord & scrap the pump.